Monday, April 16, 2012

Today

The Seed Savers Exchange is a phenomenal group of which I am a non-listed member.  While I hope to change that member status soon, that is a tale for a different time.  Through them I have found seeds of Rampion and Skirrets!!  Big huge thank-yous to Sourcepoint Seeds in Hotchkiss, CO! 

The rampion seeds are so tiny!

The skirrets look almost like caraway seeds to me.

I also found a stock of seeds in a drawer that never got put away properly.  These are Charentais melon, Tangerine, Pumpkin, Gerri Watermelon, Vintage Wine tomato, Cherokee Black tomato, Parsley from the windowbox in the livingroom, harvested feb 2012, and Cellar Window allium, which i found growing by my cellar window last year. 

sown today:
Flat 12-5
A  Parsley
B  Rampoin
C  Skirrets
D  Skirrets
Flat 12-6
A  Cellar Window Allium
B  Cherokee Black tomato
C  Vintage Wine tomato

There are sprouts of collards, peas, and two others from flat 12-4 that I've lost my notes on.  Flats 12-1 and 12-3 still have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment